They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Chelsea Abernathy, a female Miniature Fox Terrier , is a delightful older girl. She is comfortable with new people, other dogs approaching her on walks. She is obedient and adapts quickly to a new situation. She was the well loved dog of an older person who has died
- Millie Fontana, a 13 year old Shih Tzu x Pomeranian, is beginning to shine, and she is quite the happy, sassy lady! Millie really loves her walkies! She has a morning and an evening walk , 30 - 40 minutes each and she has also been to the beach!
- Milo Hratwell, a 12 year old small male Jack Russell Terrier x, needs urgent foster care. He deserves to spend his final years in a warm and comfortable home.
- Mack Hartwell, a 14 year old small male Jack Russell Terrier x, needs urgent foster care. He looks forward to spending his final years in a warm and comfortable home.
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 5 year old female Manx, is a friendly, gentle girl who enjoys the company of her dog and cat housemates, but is also happy to spend time by herself on a sunny windowsill. She would also be content as an only pet, but we think her friendly nature means she would prefer some human company.