They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Milo Hartwell, a 12 year old small male Jack Russell Terrier x, needs urgent foster care. He deserves to spend his final years in a warm and comfortable home.
- Mack Hartwell, a 14 year old small male Jack Russell Terrier x, needs urgent foster care. He looks forward to spending his final years in a warm and comfortable home.
- Jack Loveday, a 10 year old male Bull Arab x, Jack is a polite older gentleman with a sweet soul and friendly personality. He is very sweet, can sometimes be a little bossy, is really smart, and picks up commands easily. He is a big softy that just wants to be near you.
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 5 year old female Manx, is a friendly, gentle girl who enjoys the company of her dog and cat housemates, but is also happy to spend time by herself on a sunny windowsill. She would also be content as an only pet, but we think her friendly nature means she would prefer some human company.
- Bear Hartwell, a 9 year old Weimaraner, is gentle, sweet, energetic, affectionate and communicative. He is an incredibly loyal dog and bonds quickly with the people in his world. Bear quickly becomes your shadow and will follow you everywhere.